Benefits for you and your family
- Access to 26 nations in the EU & visa-free travel to 183 nations
- Affordable investment options starting from 280K
- 5-years until you qualify for a European passport
- A sound investment in a buoyant market that can lead to real returns
- Option to become a non-habitual resident and pay little to no tax for 10 years
- Min. Residence of 7 days per year
Portugal Golden Visa family benefits
A winning benefit of the golden visa is that your dependent family can be included in the application. Meaning, your family can also enjoy the same freedom of opportunities and a second residence in a safe and stable country!
The following family members can be included in the application:
- Spouse or legal partner
- Children under 18 years of age
- Dependent children under 26 as long as they are single and enrolled as full-time students
- Parents of either spouse if over 66 years old (or 55 and dependent)
- Siblings under the age of 18 years from either spouse or partner if legally responsible
Get your Golden Visa by investing in Real Estate
- Buy property for sale in Portugal, via the Portugal Golden Visa real estate investment route of €500k in real estate (reduced to €400k if located in low-density area)
- Portugal Golden Visa €350k real estate investment in rehabilitation project (reduced to €280k if located in low-density area)
Contact us: we respond quickly
Step-by-step guide for Golden Visa Application
You must collect the paperwork for yourself and any dependents you’ll be including in the application. Our lawyers can help you with this step.
2. Bank Account & NIF
Our lawyers can help you obtain the Portuguese Fiscal Number (NIF). After obtaining your NIF, we can help you open a bank account in Portugal.
You will need to make your investment. We will guide you through the process to guarantee that everything runs smoothly.
From the time you book your interview, it takes around 2 months until you can attend a biometrics collection session in person.
4. Get your Golden Visa
After your biometrics, it takes around 4 months for your Golden Visa to be approved by SEF. You’ll have to pay the government permit issue fee. You’ll then get your residence card.